Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Ref No: 242
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role is to assist with the administration of proposal and contract documentation, and rendering assistance to the contract management and proposals groups with administrative tasks.
- The incumbent will ensure the accurate record keeping and storage of proposal and contractual documents, and efficient administration support to the Proposals and Contract Groups at corporate lev
Main responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining an accurate document management system in respect of proposal and contractual documents.
- To assist the Proposal and Contract Management Groups with administration support at corporate level.
- To assist the Commercial Managers with administration of subcontracts.
- Follow up responses from subject matter experts in respect of technical queries for preparation of proposals.
- Assist with the review of instruction to tender and contract documents.
- To assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Involved in frequent interactions across the organization and making good use of organization skills;
Key internal Interfaces:
- Commercial Managers
- Proposal Managers
- Legal Team
Key External Interfaces:
- Must hold LLB law degree although Oil and Gas experience is preferred.
- Advanced MS Office suite.
- Experience of working in multicultural environments
- Good written and verbal English
- Able to work under pressure in a team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work;
- Excellent communication skills, and information ordering aptitude when performing duties.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online