Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be among the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted services to respective institutions at affordable prices.
Job Title: Field Supervisor
- Ability to work effectively at Night shift
- Ability to adapt to various Hand – On work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy
- Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening.
- Good and adequate driving skill with minimum of three years’ experience with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated exceptional results in a client-service role.
- Professional, welcoming, and positive communication style.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prepare contingency plans in advance.
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to : [email protected]