Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle.
We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accounts/Customer Relationship Manager
Age Range: Less than 33
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments
- Maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers across all projects
- Compute taxes and prepare returns ensuring compliance
- Report to management regardingthe finances of establishment Manage payroll and employee affairs
- Manage purchase orders, invoicing and follow up
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems.
- Customer relationship management.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- MBA and relevant certifications are advantages.
- Minimum 3 years cognate experience
- Proficient In use of Microsoft office suite
- Self-motivated and a goal-getter
- A record of achievements in a similar or related role
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be good with numbers.
- Sociable, affable, good carriage and a people person.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with keyword ‘Senior Accounts/Customer Relationship Manager (Male or Female) in the Subject field
9th September, 2016