Posted on :
3 Nov, 2009
3 Nov, 2009
Sanofi-aventis is the leading pharmaceutical company in Europe and in emerging markets, Sanofi-aventis can draw on a number of powerful assets to address the new context in the global pharmaceutical market: an extensive portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, consumer healthcare (OTC) products and generics, along with a balanced presence on both mature and emerging markets.
As part of the ongoing expansionwithin the company, we now have opportunity for the post of MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES in its organization to be based in locations as defined below:
Kaduna, Benin, Lagos, Port Harcourt
• A degree in Pharmacy or any of the biological Sciences.
• Proven sales success within the Pharmaceutical industry essential
Skills & Competencies:
• Establishes and maintains effective relations with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers in terms of product and competitor knowledge, territory, knowledge, marketing and sales strategies, and comply with the prescribed administrative standards of the job.
• Not more than 30 years old
Method of Application:
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume including 3 referees to: [email protected]; Sanofi-aventis is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline is 5th November, 2009.