Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Job Title: Nigeria Content Assessment Officer
– Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Engineering.
– Have 5-7 years post-graduate experience with at least 3 years spent in contracting/ procurement or business development position in a reputable company.
– Good knowledge of material logistics, vendor management, fraud investigation and risk management.
– Not be more than 35 years old.
Class of Degree
– Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree.
The deadline for applications to be received is Thursday 18th August 2011.