Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2016.
Criteria For Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines:
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2016
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 201 6 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child nor ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the button below
Note: All requested documents must be attached. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview. Applicants are therefore advised to be on the lookout for the short list on the NLNG website.
Application Deadline 19th June, 2016.