Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands.
We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference Code: SE/2015/NBPLC
- The Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an on-going basis, thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 28th February 2015 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Bachelor degree ( Minimum of Second Class lower division) in any discipline obtained from a recognized University or HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving Skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Personal initiative and drive to win
- The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2015.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email regularly.