Noblelite Academy, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
- We are looking for a committed passionate mathematics teacher who will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirement.
- Also provides basic mathematics knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom;
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings;
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events;
- Teach mathematics in a more creative and understandable way;
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences;
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning;
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.);
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- All Applicants should have a minimum of NCE/HND/B.Sc/B.Ed in Mathematics or any other related discipline.
- Other professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Well-organized and committed;
- Creative and energetic;
- Strong moral values and discipline;
- Proven experience as a teacher;
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures;
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Secondary School Principal
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behaviour.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
- Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the school’s philosophy, mission statement and instructional goals.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Establish procedures for evaluation and selection of instructional materials and equipment, approving all recommendations.
- Use excellent written and oral skills in disseminating information to staff and students.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc in any related discipline with three years of teaching experience.
- Other qualification is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skill, Attention to details, Children friendly,
- Good Leadership skill, Good Administrative skill, Integrity and Tact.
Job Title: School Chauffeur
- Pick up and drop off at home or residential bus stop
- Pick up and drop off at school or daycare
- Transport children to field trip destination
- Ensure all bus passengers are safely seated and strapped in
- Observe speed limits and obey road signs
- Help children get on and off the bus safely
- Explain safety procedures to children and any chaperones
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance, such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior, taking vehicle for oil changes or state inspections, etc.)
- Prepare trip reports consisting of mileage and gas receipts
Requirements and skills
- Patience and vast knowledge of the school routes and environ;
- Possess a clean driving record;
- Safety conscious person;
- Focused, confident, and observant;
- All applicants should possess a minimum of OND in any related field with a minimum of three years driving experience
- A company driver should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
- He should constantly dress in line with the organization’s clothing regulation, and should have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
Training and Skills:
- A company driver must be very much trained.
- Moreover, he must have the necessary authorization to drive;
- Sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them;
- Physical Strength.
Application Closing Date: 15th May 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume/CV’s to: [email protected]