Posted on :
25 Jun, 2012
25 Jun, 2012
Rocket Internet is a global and leading incubator of start-ups specialized in e-commerce. We have launched many successful companies all over the world like Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling or Glossybox
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
Rocket Internet is launching his incubator in Nigeria. We want you to join us during this new adventure: we are looking for the best talents passionate for entrepreneurship and e-commerce. We are looking for people that want to shape the future of e-commerce in Nigeria.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to become an e-commerce entrepreneur and to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to [email protected]
Job description: Logistic Coordinator
Linked to the Senior Management, your main mission is to run operational and strategic operations to develop and bring Rocket Internet to the top companies in Egypt. You will work closely with the production and the purchasing departments and the warehouse manager.
• Supervise the incoming raw material of suppliers
• Supervise orders, and help planning the production
• Create an efficient relation between costs and delays
• Manage stocks and supervise the expedition towards clients
• Be the intermediary between the company and its clients, carriers and forwarding agents
What we offer:
• Career opportunities in a fast-growing business
• International mindset, close collaboration with the top management
• An unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
• Join a team of young talented people, with backgrounds in Entrepreneurship, Top Tier Consulting
Firms and Investment Banking
• Attractive salary package
Join the adventure!