Posted on :
9 Mar, 2016
9 Mar, 2016
An advertising and marketing client of ours is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist with a strong SEO background and a passion for all things digital: SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, content strategy, web user experience and analysis of all of those efforts.
If you have experience developing SEO strategies, website content, and social media content for a variety of clients with different needs, then it just might be fate! It is very important that you have experience collecting data and providing reports to clients on a regular basis using tools like Google Analytics and good old Microsoft Excel. It is preferred that you have experience using Searchlight Conductor, Google Search Console and Google AdWords or are Google Certified!
Aside from being a digital specialist with experience using different analytics tools and developing differentiated online strategies, they also want someone who is comfortable staring at a blank page and brainstorming great content ideas. This way they’ll know you are ready to do some web copywriting and content development as well.
• Depth of knowledge of SEO best practices and reporting
• Expert in using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing/Yahoo Webmaster Tools and Excel for SEO purposes including analysis, tracking and client reporting
• 1-4 years experience as an SEO Specialist or similar position
• Prior experience developing local SEO plans, including managing Google My Business, Yahoo Local, Yelp listings and other review or listing sites
• Ability to develop a content plan for maintaining a client blog or writing content for a web client
• Developing sitemaps for websites and planning for content organization within a website
• Experience using content management systems and posting to blogs
• Deep understanding of social media marketing best practices
• Knowledge of Workamajig a plus, but any project management software experience a must
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or related field
Must reside on the Island
Salary is ₦50,000 for first month and ₦65,000 thereafter
Performance bonus provided after 90 days of employment
Click here to apply: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/