Posted on :
27 Mar, 2012
27 Mar, 2012
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (Ref: BDM-01)
A Technical Products’ Company marketing fleet management requires a Business Development Manager/Chief Operating Officer to be based in Lagos.
• Devise and deploy high-value sales strategies, plans and programs for the business.
• Ensuring consistent profitability and balanced growth of the business.
• Volume growth, market penetration and market expansion.
• Ensuring exceptional customer experience.
• Business and operational process improvement
• Excellent executive relationship management
• Provide the Group with expertise and reliable information content to facilitate planning and business decision-making.
• Align the business and the workforce around a strong performance management culture.
• Provide superior technical leadership for field team, and market-leadership direction for the entire organization.
• Maintain the best possible management information systems built around proactive and high-value content of market, business, financial and operational information for quality decisions.
• Strategic planning and resource allocation.
• General statutory and ethical responsibility/compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate must be an automobile, or mechanical Engineer with experience in marketing and general management aggregating not less than 7 years.
• At least 5 years experience in Business Development in a technical products company environment.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Evident capacity to market company’s product to high net worth individuals.
• Age not more than 45 years old.
Entrepreneurial and self-driven
Passion and achievement-motivation.
Business orientation and a bias for performance.
Strong networking skills.
Strong negotiation skills.
Good communication and negotiation skills.
Interested and Suitably qualified candidates should forward their CV (ONLY) to [email protected] on or before the 10th of April 2012. State the Reference code as subject of the e-mail.