Posted on :
16 Apr, 2011
16 Apr, 2011
JOB TYPE: SENIOR WELL PERFORMANCE ENGINEER (10017427)
CONTRACT: permanent position (local)
BRANCH: Exploration Production
LOCATION: Nigeria – Nigeria
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE IN: Nigeria
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
SALARY: According to profile and experience
• Prognosis of well potentials using the well model Prosper from well tests interpreted results provided by the Reservoir.
• Follow up on actual wells production or injection, identifying well production shortfalls, analysing their origins.
• Co-ordination of Reservoir, Drilling/completion and production multi-disciplinary expertises to propose curative actions for under performing wells. Quantify expected benefits.
• Scheduling light well interventions taking into account Production, Drilling/completion and Reservoir requirements.
• Post mortem analysis after corrective actions.
• Artificial lift management : choice and sizing of the solutions, establishment of optimum working parameters including gas allocation to comply with the overall production/injection strategy defined by Reservoir.
• Keep a close contact with Production operations to follow up on the day to day wells behaviour, and the implementation of necessary adjustments.
• Establish a scope of requirements prior to any well completion or re-completion.
• Regular communications with the Well performance engineering department (FP) in head office for technical support and feed back.
• Implementation of Procedures for well start-up and clean-up.
• Implementation and Updating of the Well Performance indicators.
• Well metering frequency determination and final test data validation.
• Production allocation per well determination.www.nigerianbestforum.com
• Well modelling and well potential updating using Prosper, MPG or equivalent models.
• Statement of requirements for Well Performance monitoring, mechanical survey and scale removal. Validation and interpretation of Well Performance and well integrity datas.
• SOR of Heavy Well maintenance for productivity reasons and economical evaluation of all Heavy well maintenance…
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil & Gas Production: Reservoir, Completion, and well performance.
Previous operational experience in Reservoir, completion and stimulation or production or has been specifically trained within the Well performance Engineering department in head office.
Good overview of the different parameters affecting the performance of a well, from the reservoir to the surface utilities.
Excellent Communication + Negotiating skills/ Language proficiency in English & French.