Nahman Construction – Since its inception, Nahman Construction has distinguished itself in the industry and has consistently been recognized for providing quality construction and building management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results focused working environment.
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place in-line with Company’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business.
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting date.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5years relevant experience.
- Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
- Most be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]