Posted on :
25 Jan, 2010
25 Jan, 2010
Zain Formerly known as Celtel Nigeria, the company was established in 2000, by a group of institutional and private investors as well as three state governments, it is one of Nigeria’s leading telecommunications giant with strong presence in Africa and Asia.
Zain is recruiting for ZAIN1344 – Team Member, Systems and Applications Support
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
* To be responsible for giving support to the commercial sales team in terms of systems and applications.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* To give support to the Commercial Sales team including Sales Reps, Trade partners, dealers in terms of systems and application support helping the Sales team to achieve its business strategy and objectives.
* To develop, manage and improve SLA’s, OLA’s, ILAs, UC’s ensuring all Sales SLA’s are met within the specified time frames to achieve a world class customer care delivery on all sales systems and applications.
* To manage an interface that can work within the SLAs to deliver required technical support for applications on products, services, systems and retail partner infrastructure.
* Define business requirements and finalize all scoping requirements for all commercial applications and systems.
* Responsible for managing all commercial applications, Applications Change Requirements (User Access & Capabilities, UATs and identify applications and systems gaps for resolutions.
* DRMS and other VAS operational support and back-up.
* Mvoucher and PINgen systems support and back up
* Trade Partner Website management
* Updating website training materials
* Managing communications to dealer base through SMS
* Uploading approved dealer data (Commission structure, SIM database, Weekly sales)& verify dealer log-on detail
* Updating and uploading other relevant information on the webiste
Competencies & Qualifications:
* Self Development
* Interpersonal skills
* Customer orientation
* People development/management
* Strategic focus
* Decision making
* VAS Knowledge
* Support Experience
* IT Background
* Sales knowledge
Qualification and Experience
* A first degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
* An in-depth knowledge of Systems & Applications is highly desirable
* 3 – 4 years relevant experience
Application Closing Date is 27th January 2010