Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel that constantly anticipates our guest’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We maintain an excellent and world-class hospitality standard to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that produces livestock on farms i.e animal production, dairy or crop production:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Locations: Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Farm Managers responsibilities will be to appreciate the need to satisfy set regulations for safe, high-quality produce Farmed in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Keeping financial records up to date.
- Providing bed and breakfast or holiday lets;
- Field sports and off-roading;
- Practical activities, e.g. driving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock, spraying fields, etc;
- Marketing the farm’s products;
- Buying supplies, such as fertiliser and seeds;
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment;
- Farm shops selling the farm’s own and other locally sourced produce;
- Creating fishing lakes;
- Horse trials, livery stables and riding schools;
- Worm farming;
- Processing their own products, e.g. vegetables or cold pressed oils.
- Planning activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them;
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops;
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters;
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;
- Monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets;
- Maintaining knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate;
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity;
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans;
- Making sure that products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets;
- Wind power generation;
- Speciality herds, such as llamas and alpacas.
- He/She must possess a minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in any related discipline and MUST have worked as a Farm Manager in a previous organization and willing to work both in Oyo & Osun state
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- He/she should have a minimum working experience of 2-8 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadlinee: 9th February, 2021.