We are a leading crop yield advancement and production company in Nigeria. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we require exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position stated below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant/Territorial Administrative Personnel
Reports to: Supply Chain Officer
Job Function: Distribution, Administration, Customer Service
Employment Type: Full time
- Conduct smooth functions of the warehouse relating to requisition, receipt, stacking, and dispatch of goods and supplies.
- Organize the systematic storage of goods and materials in the warehouse.
- Follow proper documentation and safety procedures of all warehouse functions.
- Maintain inventory of all supplies and take note of damaged goods, expired goods etc.
- Perform all work related duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Coordinate with transporters and supplies for the dispatch and procurement of goods.
- Supervise the maintenance of warehouse tools and machinery.
- HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years experience (Entry Level).
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Cognate experience in warehouse management with emphasis on stock management.
- In-depth knowledge of modern storeroom and inventory practices.
- Ability to count and inspect a variety of stores and materials accurately and thoroughly.
- Sound knowledge and application of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to maintain accurate computer records.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adherence to oral and written instructions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline Date
15th April, 2014.