AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintenance secured Mobile applications (React Native, Flutter)
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Bug fixing and improving application stability and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and Restful APIs
- Development of functional and architectural solutions for realizations of requirements
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like swift and java
- At least 3-years experience of mobile app development with android or ios
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android app to Google Play Store (at least one app)
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, with 3rd party, with Git/Bitbucket
- Experience with security software and solutions and messaging applications
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Fluent English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Experience in Linux is an asset. Experience of work in financial sector is a plus
- Any relevant android certification (Google’s Associate Android Developer) would be a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
- Failure to indicate the Job title as the subject would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.