With Accenture Global Multiservices, customers enjoy more than one of our services delivered to their sites but maintains a high degree of client Management relating to the suitability of input specifications,in order to meet their business requirements and budget.
For each of the services Accenture Global Multiservices provides a team that delivers a solution that accommodates your needs and the outcome you are looking for.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Title: Sales Advisory
- Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise
- Locate products on behalf of customers
- Deal with complaints in a patient and helpful manner
- Take and record orders through a computer system in person or over the phone/e-mail
- Update customer information in databases
- Go the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Monitor shelves inventory and unload new products when needed
- Operate cash registers and close daily revenues
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store
- Experience in handling cash register
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good physical endurance
- OND,HND,BSc or equivalent
Job Title: Call Centre Manager
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- HND, BSc or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
How to Apply
Eligible candidate should submit their CVs to:[email protected]gmail.com
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018