Posted on :
28 Mar, 2011
Laplace Technologies Limited started operations in July 07 2007, and was fully incorporated in September 05 2009 to carry on business as Telecommunication Engineering Service Company with special focus on Technology design and development, Implementation and support, Consulting and utilization training.
1. Account Officer I:
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Analyzes and Reviews budgets and expenditure proposals of department.
2. Supervises disbursement of approved budgets to departments.
3. Coordinates and reports on all activities of subcontractors and subcontractors’ balances.
4. Analyzes and reports on returns made by departments.
5. Reconciles accounting reports and managers’ balances.
6. Compiles financial information to aid Management’s decision.
7. Manages data/input and information/report in the company’s automated accounting system.
8. Prepares profit and loss accounts for each segment (segment reporting).
9. Other accounting functions as may be assigned by Management.
1. Attention to detail.
3. Qualitative Analysis.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
Education and Experience
1. Accounting Degree (B.Sc./HND).
2. Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
3. Good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws and practices.
4. Good knowledge of accounting software (especially Peachtree).
5. Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Lagos Address: Block 1B, Plot 123 Adewale Kolawole Crescent, Off FT Kuboye Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Closing Date: March 31, 2011