Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for two Factory Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Engineers for the Engineering department of a leading supplier of FMCG Company
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and ensuring optimum utilisation of machines, manpower, materials, energy and all other manufacturing resources
- Undertake continuous improvement activities to eliminate waste improve performance and reduce cost (these include time, method & operational studies, energy audits, de-bottlenecking exercises etc)
- Co-ordinate TPM implementation programmes for the factory and ensure achievement of all key objectives and milestones.
The 2 positions are based in Lagos.
- Ensuring daily production and data collection/ analysis & issuance of the daily production volume report
- Determining targets in the major manufacturing KPIs for all action in line with category objectives and global TPM methodology
- Ensuring replication of proven good practices in the factory
- Ensuring weekly / monthly data collection & analysis, and issuance of performance reports in the major manufacturing KPIs and all data correctly updated on AMIS
- Deliver OEE not less than 80% & operate autonomous maintenance to raise visible factory performance
- Train or organize trainings for subordinates to build adequate skills in them
- Carrying out TPM promotions disseminate information & communicate TPM programmes and benefits
- Ensuring consistency & correctness in the implementation of foundation blocks & TPM pillars by all circle and line teams
- Ensuring development of technical training programmes, aimed at building adequate skills and competencies in operatives to make them capable of delivering 5S, AM, FI
- Ensuring that loss & waste data are accurately captured / analysed, and action plans put in place to eliminate the losses to improve performance
Qualifications et experience
- A first degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Previous experience in FMCG sector
- Minimum of 4 years work experience / adequate project management skills & Auto CAD knowledge
- Stable and progressive career – no job hoppers.
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role
- Must have personal experience of all skills required in this profession
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate at all levels and show leadership skills.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here to Apply online