Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialization in Pharmaceutical products, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse and Distribution Manager
Job Reference: 1416
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Supply Chain
- Plan and organize the safe, efficient storage and distribution of goods
- Ensure that orders are accurately fulfilled.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Supervise warehouse operations which include routine stocking of the warehouse and movement of goods from the warehouse.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for optimal rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, loading and unloading, as well as forklift operators.
- Prepare SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Organize shipments and process orders for delivery.
- Liaise with clients and other departments to maintain statistical records.
- Coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys to ensure delivery timelines are met.
- Negotiate and agree to contracts.
- Waste management.
- Monitor and administer stock control.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met.
- General warehouse management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- 8 years cognate experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of Health Safety and Environment.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of developing standards and inventory controls
- Good Supervisory skills and maintenance skill.
- Good at developing budget.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here