AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer (Web)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to bring technical expertise to the IT team.
- Fully remote, therefore the successful candidate must be comfortable working autonomously and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Delivery of the front end user interface (UI) of IT projects such as websites and online applications.
- Working closely with project team(s) to provide the technical expertise to define and deliver the desired UI and user experience (UX) for system/projects
- Transition of delivered IT projects into BAU support, including 2/3rd line
- Ongoing development and support of existing/legacy business applications.
- Determining the optimal structure and design of web pages
- Defining the optimal user experience, balancing design and function and maintaining the Club’s brand.
- Design, build and testing responsive user interfaces.
- Building reusable code for future use/development.
- Engage with the user community, in a courteous and helpful way, to understand the business requirements.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure synergy with the clubs’ external partners.
Our ideal candidate:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Demonstrable previous front end development experience
- Understanding of server side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications (such as Adobe CS)
- Has a good understand of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understand the principles of SEO.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- WordPess experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working with version control/code repositories such as Git
- Experience working on an agile environment/understanding of SDLC and agile development processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with all stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understanding of project management processes.
- Experience of using an enterprise CRM system.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th December, 2021.