AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for aTester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Working with software developers and project support teams.
- Identifying business requirements.
- Project planning.
- Monitoring applications and software systems.
- Stress testing.
- Performance testing.
- Functional testing.
- Scalability testing.
- Writing and executing test scripts.
- Running manual and automated tests.
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile.
- Writing bug reports.
- Reviewing documentation.
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Quality assurance.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Problem solving
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience.
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent technical skills.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.