Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager – South Region
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Marketing Manager. Job is located in Port Harcourt and is responsible for:
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely reolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programmes that will ensure increase in customer net additions.
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Understand financial tools and indices
- Role requires extensive travel
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Business and commercial acumen
- Strong communication and people skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 14th November, 2017.