Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Smart Parcel
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will drive the overall achievement of Smart Parcel Operational goals, and ensure continued profitability of the product by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic business leadership in line with the overall corporate strategy of the Smart Parcel Product.
- Drives timely implantation of Business and operational strategies of the Smart Parcel Product.
- Proactively seek and negotiate business ventures on Smart Parcel Product with the relevant technical partners in order to maximize the profitability of the Product
- Become resident expert in both the Delivery and Returns processing and be responsible for training in all functional areas of the business.
- Responsible for all day to day functions related to delivery and returns parcel processing
- Develop growth and profitability of Smart Parcel Product.
- Oversee the shipping operation for both the Delivery and Returns operations.
- Successfully communicate with transportation and logistics companies in managing both delivery and pickup schedules
- Resolve issues affecting the daily operations in an efficient and timely manner to obtain the optimum results possible.
- Collect and report all daily operational metrics.
- Ensures that all corporate objectives on Smart Parcel Product targets are met within the defined period.
- Ensure the growth of the Product by identifying and engaging potential Investors and clients in order to promote adoption of the product across industry segments.
- Oversee collection and analysis of data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and advice management accordingly
- Meeting customers’ expectations by recommending changes to product or services.
- Ensure all business processes on the product are monitored and corrective actions taken
- Manage and maintain good relationship with all technical partners and stakeholders in order to maximize the profitability of the Product.
- Works with Management Team in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Network key industry players and relevant government functionaries & create a positive image for the product
- Any other Duties assigned.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science / Engineering, etc.
- MBA and Professional Qualification is relevant
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a logistic delivery or parcel environment preferred.
- Must have been a member of Senior Management for at least 5 years
- Strong fund management skill with excellent business & financial Acumen
- Good use of computer office applications such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent project and process management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.