Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior – VP Sales
- Business Development from an aspect of ideating, exploring, researching multiple domains mainly from a Governmental Institutions.
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. He will manage client accounts and come up with new ideas to generate business. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches and business plans.
- Business Analyst / Client Management. As a business analyst, you will work on client projects as part of a team and be responsible for problem solving/requirement gathering with the offshore & onshore teams. You will play a key role in gathering and analyzing data, interviewing clients, and contributing to the team’s recommendations.
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing time-frames and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts ( RFP ); following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Researching market and industry trends
- Masters degree(s) and/or equivalent experience required
- BSc. or BE or any technical education will be preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Must be an expatriate and have working experience in Nigeria.
- Must Have Business Development Experience in IT solutions.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Nigeria and working in the areas of Business/Systems Analysis, Systems Integration & Deployment, Customer Relationship Management, Process Engineering, Knowledge/Content Management, or Call Center/Customer Service operations;
- Experience in Identifying new business opportunities, Prospect building & Concept Selling.
- Nurturing the business relationships to drive in more business from the existing clients.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and with enterprise search technologies (e.g. Google), knowledge management systems or case management systems is a plus;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Ability to drive an idea or concept through a successful implementation.
- Translate business requirements into IT application impacts and business process impacts.
- Collaborate with business partners and architects to find innovative technology solutions.
- Leadership – everyone is a leader mentality.
- Self-starter and naturally curious, able to work in fast paced agile / Waterfall development environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2019.
Job Title: Product Manager – Cosmetic
Job Type: Full Time
- The Product Manager is responsible for making the products “fly off the shelf.” He develops and executes integrated marketing plans by identifying potential products; conduct market research; participate in new product development; establish timescales for developing products; influencing pricing; monitor sales and market trends; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising and production.
- Provides information for management by preparing short term and longterm product sales forecasts/reports and analyses
- Determines pricing of product by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- An M.Sc/B.Sc/HND holder of Chemistry, Biology or related courses.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in retail or service industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a market facing role (e.g. conducting competitor analysis, market research and presentations to customers and prospects)
- Must be proficient in MS applications and marketing automation tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Marketo
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter ad Facebook
- Exceptional ROI – tracking skills, able to prove what isor isn’t working
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Being a team player, good public speaker and comfortable in front of large, senior groups and critics
Skills & Ability:
- Polite and cautious
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of skin care products
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to use the soaps/creams/e.t.c)
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours.
- Flexible ability to work during “peak” hours i.e. weekends, holidays and nights (if required).
- Ability to work under stress
- Analytical, meticulous and problemsolving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply