Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Must have a BSc or HND
- Must have worked in a blue-chip or conglomerate
- Must have 10-15years experience
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools
- High Interpersonal Skills
- Efficient & Effective Time Management skills
- Records Management( Confidential and Non confidential Information)
- Indepth knowledge of Flight Bookings, Accommodation and Logistics
- Ability to Manage Office Operations (Inventory, supplies, paper, ink. Toner)
- Manage Office Assistants and other back office staff( cleaners, security)
- Keep records of Office Maintenance and Fleet
- Ability to manage and plan events, trainings, sponsorship programs and Executive( Board ) Meetings
- Manage Office Budgets, cash advance and reconciliation
- Set up Meetings and manage Meeting ( Take Minutes and disseminate MoM) to all relevant stakeholders
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2023.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.