Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist (Female)
- Coordinating the effective delivery of learning and development initiatives.
- Development and review of learning and development activities across the organization, quality assurance of training and for developing special projects to address strategic learning and development issues.
- Identifying training needs and making recommendations for same.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs and in a more senior role devise a training strategy for the organization.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Helpline managers and trainers solve specific training problems either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
Minimum Requirements & Experience
- A good First degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Sociology or Personnel Management.
- Experience in conducting training needs analysis and identifying development training needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Knowledge of competency-based training practices.
- Experience in blended training delivery.
- Fast study ability and patient.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work of experience.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, HRCI will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Human Resources and fluent in speaking Chinese.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
Note: Any application received after the stated date above will be automatically rejected.