Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Handyman
- We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
- Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s Job. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills.
- A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpenting (e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade test and relevant certificates in plumbing, electrical or AC tech.
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.