Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Resident
- Providing Administrative support to departments and the organization at large.
- Initiates and ensures that pre-mobilization checks are done for Internal staff the checks include medical fitness tests and Security Background Checks (SBC).
- Procuring materials and managing budget for office supplies such as stationery with proper stock keeping.
- Maintaining an inventory and overseeing the operations of office assets.
- Arranging general catering – afternoon lunches or business lunches
- Facility Management – Oversees the cleaning of the office environment and periodic maintenance of office equipments.
- Assignment of Pool Drivers.
- Hotel reservation for both Internal Staff and Expatriates.
- Provide Support in the Periodic Performance Management Process.
- Oversees end of year activities (party and gifts distribution).
- Ensures that our expatriate personnel are fit to work by promptly supplying them with malaria preventive drugs like malarone and also curative drugs.
- Total management of CUG lines (Airtel, Glo and Etisalat), registering of all official lines on behalf of the company.
- First degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3 years relevant experience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online