Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSHE Coordinator
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
- Develop TA SHE training on safety procedure, practices for the plant as well as contractors
- Set up system for implementing the plan including hardware, software, data flow analysis techniques and reporting format
- Review contractor safety plans
- Part of the team to perform risk analysis of specific jobs During Execution
- Implementation of Safety program
- Safety watch in place Assist the T/A Manager on SHE related issues post T/A
- Compile the SHE statistic for the T/A report.
- Develop safety communication plan to employees and contractors
- Design a safety incentive program for the TA
- Work closely with Technical / Operation to identify waste generation
- Coordinate the development of the waste Management, Environment and Industrial Hygiene plan for the turnaround
- Previous experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st November, 2017.