Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: NPA Invoice Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
- Receive and vet NPA Pilotage, INTELS Agency and NPA Stevedoring proforma invoices for the Nigerian affiliate of the company.
- Create for each invoices the corresponding e-JPC in SAP
- Ensure the application and respect of the procedures in the invoicing process
- Create and register e-JPC (electronic job progress certificate) through IMP software in coordination with Cost Control Department and Methods Department
- Ensure an appropriate filing of all relevant documentation.
- Prepare NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority) pilotage reports used by the cost controllers for monthly budget and closure activities.
- Liaise with the vendor when necessary to solve discrepancies and ensure smooth invoicing process.
- Provide accurate reporting and status of invoices processed on his perimeter on monthly basis.
- Assist when necessary the Head of Methods in the administration of marine KPIs especially the costs estimation of port calls for vessels.
- Acquire knowledge of relevant procedures and department in order to be able to address issues and difficulties, when they occur, with the appropriate people and department within the affiliate in relation to NPA invoices.
- Verify Stevedoring documentation presented by NPA agent and process the invoices accordingly.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package with at least intermediate level hands-on use of Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any social science discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in invoicing.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2021.