Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently diversifying and required to fill the following positions urgently:
Job Title: Store Keeper (Packaging)
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Team work
- Good understanding of store keeping
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Interested candidate must possess minimum of ND in Business Admin or related discipline.
- Candidate must be between 21-25 years
- 1 Year relevant experience is required.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Interested candidate must possess minimum of B.Sc/HND in Bus. Admin/Marketing.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Good after sales services as this is the quality that guarantees repeat customers;
- Should be able to multitask.
- Should have the ability to meet key targets.
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Product knowledge
- Negotiation skills.
- Motivation for sales
- Client relationship
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ogere, Ogun
- Monitor new tools and technology
- Promotes equipment standardization
- Review deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance
- Ensure that equipment is performing effectively and efficiently
- Develops standard for major maintenance overhauls and outages
- Provides technical guidance for the preventive and predictive
- Optimizes maintenance strategies
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Must be very skilled in the use of machines and equipment;
- Must have proper and in-depth understanding of how various machines work especially those used in water factory.
- Computer Competencies (Excel and Microsoft office)
- Ability to troubleshoot bottling water an added advantage
- Analyzes and reporting of information and research results
- Be able to write reports and maintain accurate records.
- Must be humane and have Good human relations;
- Must be assertive, focused and confident pay attention to details while emphasizing excellence and innovation
- Must possess a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish task at hand;
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Good team player.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- Interested candidate must possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in Mech. /Elect. Engineering
- Candidate must be between 22-30 years.
- Male preferably
- At least 2 Years relevant experience is required.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2016.
How To Apply
Qualified interested candidate should send their CV’s to human resources & admin via e-mail: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted