Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – We are a long-established total engineering solution firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Liaise with potential Customers regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements.
- B.Sc / B.Eng/ HND in Engineering, business administration, marketing or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of engineering sales, or related experience in preferably an engineering sales / consulting environment
- Preferred candidates should have an engineering degree preferably a postgraduate degree. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage
- Strong management, leadership and administrative skills
- Not less than 8 years experience which should include experience in the management of technical/ management training institution
- Suitable candidates will be capable of developing senior-level contacts with the HR/ Training as well the manufacturing/ Engineering managers
- Experience in managing a successful Technical Training Company is an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2021.