Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Job Code: AJ01-27
- The Technical Assistant works with the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizing/conducting business review meets in order to track business operational performance.
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies and investigates variations and produces accurate statistics, relevant figures and facts needed by the Managing Director;
- Coordinate and ensure that the MD office materials and inputs for board meetings are adequately available;
- Conducts analysis on information received and reports to the MD;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Dealing with and sorting out regulatory issues;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Work with the PA to the MD to ensure that the MD’s programmes and activities are fully coordinated and aligned and ensure optimal utilization of the MD’s time and resources;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, business plans and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the MD is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Carrying out specific projects and research as assigned;
- To be available to work unsociable hours, evenings, weekends and public holidays when required;
- To undertake any other duties assigned.
Requirement and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience as a Technical Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Business management or any related discipline.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite, PowerPoint, excel, CorelDraw or Adobe illustrator;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
Application Deadline 9th April, 2018
Job Title: Human Resource & Administrative Executive
Job Code: AJ01-28
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices; recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Perform professional human resources services which include benefits administration, recruitment/selection, performance reviews, employee relations, training management.
- Conduct and coordinate the recruitment/ selection process including advertising position openings, screening applications, short listing candidate, preparing assessment (test and interviews), defining selection criteria, notifying applicant of selection outcome, conducting employment reference checks and addressing concerns applicants may have about the selection process.
- Assist in coordinating corporate and non-corporate recruitment for clients.
- Responsible for ensuring HR Support Services are provided to assigned clients as required.
- Assist in drafting Human Resource policies for the company and clients.
- Assist in designing and developing training modules based on client needs.
- Perform appropriate employment checks.
- Assist in the organization and set up training programmes and workshops as required.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes as they arise; Preparation of periodic HR reports.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Any other duties assigned.
Requirement and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR practice
- A first degree, preferably in the Management or Social Sciences
- Masters in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
- Professional HR qualification
- Human Resource Management Expertise and Practice
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Good knowledge of country labour law
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Critical Thinking
Application Deadline 10th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]using the job title as subject of the email