Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Support Specialist
Location: Head Office. Lagos
- As a Merchant Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Business Development team with sales and technical competence.
- The focus will be to deliver compelling products and services to our clients’ customers using metrics, creativity, agility, resourcefulness, and grit.
- Assist in the development of devices, Merchant Support and training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
- To identify and onboard client /merchant partners across all the categories on our platform
- Aggressively hunt and ensure the targets are met at the end of every month
- Establish and nurture relationships with new and existing clients / merchants, ensure growth within every account entitled
- Conduct client KYC, understanding client profiles and sales process effectively to navigate through the hierarchy of large/small clients
- Ability to closely work with clients’ and internal teams to customize proposals/deliverables as per requirement
- To submit weekly and monthly performance reports on requested intervals
- Own and resolve merchant issues end to end via email and telephone
- Minimum of OND / HND or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Sales and Marketing background with Technical skills a plus
- Aggressive sales professional with 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably from FMCG, Retail, Banking, E commerce, Payments background
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/targets as well as managing sales
- Proficiency in MS applications and MS Excel, Pivot tables and reports
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with ability to share timely and appropriate information with teams and cross functional partners
- Good analytical ability having experience managing P & L of clients
- Should be a self-starter with strong ownership spirit.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.