Arion Energy Services is an energy services provider to the oil and gas, energy, and maritime industries. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, solutions around project requirements, and Resolve challenges to deliver clients’ expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Finance Manager
- Compute, remit, and file applicable VAT (Value Added tax) returns on a monthly basis.
- Perform various daily tax operations, ensuring that all policies and procedures are always fully followed.
- Assist in preparing and distributing Payslips.
- Responsible for updating account payable and completing reconciliations.
- Prepare PAYE Returns documentations and tax obligation for the relevant tax authorities.
- Provide information to answer any queries raised by the relevant tax authorities in respect to PAYE Returns.
- Prepare monthly tax report and finalize all pre-close activities.
- Apply for and obtain the TCC for all employees (local and upcountry).
- Undertake all correspondences relating to objection to any disputed Notice of Assessment.
- Compute monthly WHT and NCD computation, remittances and provide payees with receipts.
- Review and analyse invoices and other financial documents and perform tax accounts reconciliation.
- File monthly and annual returns with the relevant tax authorities across 36 locations.
- Managing financial records in compliance with Tax and Accounting Laws.
- Manage issues that arise from the tax audit.
- Perform other tasks as assigned to you.
Key Job Roles
- Payment of statutory taxes
- Preparing tax returns, Filling of tax returns, analysing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- Responding to tax queries
- Maintaining accurate financial reports
- Education 1st Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Studying towards professional qualification eg ICAN, CITN ACCA etc
- 1-3 years practical experience
- Ability to handle and prepare financial reports.
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Experience in using Accounting Software is an added advantage.
N120,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2023.