Ascentech Service Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Sales Coordinator
Location: Assese Ibafo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry/Sector: Transportation (Logistics& Haulage Sales)
- Manage the sales and operation of the Transport Department for their own fleet.
- Sells haulage offers to new and existing clients, includes ex-port, ex-work, ex-warehouse haulage services required by various Import/export traders and manufacturing unit.
- Consults with assigned clients to understand their distribution networks and determines the transport requirement to support the haulage of various cargo types.
- Serves as liaison with internal and external partners for daily operational activities
- Entrusted to liaise with different agencies at Nigeria ports to complete the E-call up protocols for timely and safe entry of own fleet for loading or delivery within port terminals.
- Ensures close supervision of loading along with driver, generates waybill/DO with related cargo supportings and tracks the entire haulage activity till the cargo is delivered.
- Supervises safe and scientific way to load various cargo keeping health, safety, security and environment as major concern always.
- Proactively supports and informs the customer service lead with daily Loading reports.
- Coaches and train company drivers about route, lead time and ethical manners.
- Maintains good rapport and understanding with clients.
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution for all haulage operations. Review current processes for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in any related field.
- BSc./ HND in any logistics related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate work experience.
- Must have a vast knowledge of transport and logistics, Retail experience.
- Sales and operations experience is a plus.
- Ability to treat information, data and records confidentially.
- Excellent communication skills: Good interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Numerical/ Analytical skill.
- A self-starter, displays high ethical standards.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2022.
Note: Only candidates who meet with the above requirements will be contacted.