Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BSS TAC Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Eng / B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Skills, Experience, Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate shall be proficient on Network interfacing 4G LTE Core and access network.
- High level Radio Access Network (RAN) support, analyzing and resolving issues related to Uu, S1c & S1u
- Radio Frequency (RF) planning, dimensioning, implementation
- Daily monitoring of all BSS related alarm in M2000 & drive with BSS engineer for clearance.
- Ensures congestion free network and proper load balancing with adjacent cells
- RF network optimization, resolved issues relating to weak coverage, cross coverage and lack of dominant cells I Configured/commissioned, and integrated 200+ base stations (eNodeB)
- Periodic audits on configured RF parameters on the sites via M2000
- Managing Field Support Engineers to resolve issues related to hardware fault
- Responsible for optimum RAN uptime that traverses BSS operations, Transmission Operations, Customer Complaints and LTE TDD &FDD Deployment and Network Operations Center.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.