Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UPS Service Engineer – UPS Systems & Power Quality Products
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work will include installation, commissioning, repair and service of uninterruptible power systems, in a wide variety of commercial and industrial sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out servicing and maintenance of UPS systems at customer premises.
- Undertake the commissioning of complete UPS systems.
- Provide breakdown support, testing and fault finding on UPS systems and power quality equipment.
- To complete all documentation relating to site visits in a timely and satisfactory manner, including field service reports, expenses and overtime reports.
- Manage onsite / Off site support to select customers.
- Generate Revenues through Services, Spares & Maintenance Contracts Sale.
- Pre Sales Site Survey.
- Assist Sales Team in Solution Design.
- Submit Maintenance Contracts & Generate Service revenue Streams.
- Manage components level Repairs in service centers.
- Participate in technical discussions.
- B.Eng. / HND in Electronic Electronics Engineering.
- Min 5 years’ experience working in the UPS industry (Power Quality, Standby Power Supply Solutions including but not limited to SMPS / Chargers / Inverters / UPS Systems & Distribution System).
- Min 2 years’ experience with High KVA Online UPS Systems.
- Ideal candidate must be trained on entire range of various types of UPS Systems including Double Conversion True.
- Candidate must have experience in the UPS field installing, servicing and testing installations of various types of UPS, Inverters, Standby Battery Backup Systems and other accessories in Solar hybrid Power solutions.
- Must have online UPS Systems with a prior experience of Site Survey, Installation, Commissioning, Fault finding, Services, Repairs & maintenance of UPS systems up to 500 KVA.
- Be able to demonstrate competent use and understanding of test equipment (meter / clamp / scope).
- Must have desired Licenses/ Registration/certifications as applicable.
- Must have experience with Data Center and Industrial Application Installations support.
- Computer literate, word, excel and other software an advantage.
- Flexible with your working hours and ability to operate remotely with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear understanding of safe working practices on site with relevance to high voltage AC and DC equipment.
- Flexible approach to changing job priorities.
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills both written and oral.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2021.