Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing and presenting financial statements and MIS reports on monthly basis as per the organisation’s internal guidelines
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations pre-paids; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Ensuring bank reconciliation is done on daily basis and have good knowledge in coordinating with local banks
- Strong understanding of local tax laws and return filing
- Assisting order processing team in processing sales orders and purchase orders and ensuring its filed sequentially
- Provides financial status information by preparing project wise reporting
- Secures financial information by completing database back-ups; keeping information confidential
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with local financial and legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager and/or Directors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelors with majors in accounting. MSc/MBA and/or ACA qualification, will be added advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment and work extra-hours
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in accounting/finance in a corporate setting
- Exceptional skills in documentation and MS office skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems would be preferable, though not necessary.
Salary: N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2020.