Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant Principal Manager – Tax and Compliance
Location: Abuja / Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- First Degree in Law, Economics, Taxation, or related disciplines
- A postgraduate degree or an MBA will be an advantage.
- Relevant and appropriate professional certification (ICAN, CITN, ACCA etc)
- Minimum of 8-12 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Big 4 Tax and regulatory compliance experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling tax dispute
- Experience in in policy design and implementation
- Power sector experience will be an added advantage.
Skill & Competencies:
- Use of ERP and Intranet mailing facility.
- Smart reporting skills, technical skill, corporate behavior, and business thinking.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, and power point
Knowledge and Attitude:
- Knowledge of tax regulations and application
- Strategic thinking and problem solving ability.
- Leadership quality and interpersonal relationship
- Numeric and data analytics
- Team collaboration
- Flexibility, Honesty, independence, and objectivity in judgement, and Courtesy
Salary: NGN700,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Note: Based in Abuja but available to work outside Abuja as may be required