Asico Electrical Works Nigeria Limited is an electrical design, erection and installation company incorporated in Nigeria and Germany. Our knowledge of local and international conditions, techniques, technologies and operations enable us to provide quality services and meet our client’s requirements. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Bachelor of Science or any related field.
- 3 – 7 years experience.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Team Working.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- Commercial awareness.
- Customer service.
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2021.