Asset and Equity Group – We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals.
We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values areProbity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- We are seeking an efficient, detail-oriented research analyst to join our growing organization. In this position, you will interpret, manage, and analyse research data in order to translate results into better solutions.
- You will work to facilitate greater returns through surveys, research calls, meetings, and analysing habits and data of competitors.
- Analyse data and information to find ways to improve operations.
- 2 Years investment research experience minimum.
- Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
- Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures
- Develop and conduct user surveys
- Analyse habits and data available from competitors
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Create detailed reports of findings
- Simplify findings into presentations
- Organize and store data for future research projects
- Document all data and research procedures
- Organize and conduct focus groups of project users
- Compare ROI with past data and reports
- Create diagrams and documentation to pinpoint problems and find solutions
- Implement tests of processes, policies, and protocols
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
- Write reports, white papers, and other published documents
- Compile and analyze data points
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, IT, management, administration, economics, or information science
- Two years experience in an applied research or data management environment; experience in IT, economics, business/systems analysis, quality assurance, or relevant position
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications
- Able to perform statistical analysis
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2020.