Bluechip Medicals Limited is a leading distributor of medical equipment, supplies, and services for health care organizations and home healthcare clients across Nigeria and West Africa. We pride ourselves in working together with our customers to support optimal health outcomes and enhanced quality of life. At Bluechip Medical Limited, our priority is to deliver OEM equipment and ensure quality service delivery to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify key market segments and develop marketing plans.
- Obtain feedback and reports from clients.
- Meet assigned sales targets (monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Respond to queries and requests from clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services & Identify new business opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations for varying sales meetings.
- Manage business relationships with clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales & business development role.
- Experience working in the medical sector is a key advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office suites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Active knowledge of market research and analysis.
- Experience in B2B market segment, good sales prospecting, negotiation, and deal closing.
- Excellent reporting skills, industry knowledge/commercial awareness.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with the ability to work with limited /no supervision.
- Have a proven track record of achievements and innovative deployments.
- Effective communicator, ability to build rapport and maintain a relationship.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2023.
Note: The candidate must be ready to resume work immediately