Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- Liaise with clients to market properties
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give periodic report
- Calculate Service charge and ensure compliance from tenants
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least 2 – 5 years experience in a real estate firm
- First degree in Estate Management or any related field
- Proven experience in real estate industry
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.