Posted on :
20 May, 2010
20 May, 2010
British Council helps to share British expertise and talent with over 100 countries worldwide, British Council is expanding its marketing and communications team and is looking for a qualified individual to fill the following post.
POST: ASSISTANT COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
• To manage the corporate relationship with the media
• To support internal and external communications
• Branding of British Council in-country programming
• Support for income generation and partnerships
• Financial planning and management
• Market research
• Relationship building
• Knowledge and experience in communications and related sectors
• Marketing and customer care
• Excellent written and spoken English
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, you will need to use the following documents which can be found at www.britishcouncil.org/africa-vacancies Job Description, Job Application Form, Behavioural, Competency Dictionary, Generic Skills Dictionary and Guidance for Applicants.
Please read all the documents carefully before you fill in the job Application. Telephone applications or enquiries will not be considered.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 10AM ON TUESDAY 1 JUNE 2010
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs, HANDWRITTEN APPLICATIONS OR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.