Posted on :
17 Jul, 2011
17 Jul, 2011
TechnoServe is an international non profit development organization founded in 1968 to help entrepreneurial men and women in poor areas of the developing world to build businesses that create jobs, income and economic opportunity for their families, their communities and their countries.
Job Title: Business Advisors (Senior & Junior)
– 3-8 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
– Management consulting
– Operating own
– Working in sales, marketing, finance or operations in a large company
– Working in a financial institution
– Working in agro-processing
– B.S. or B.A. degree in business administration, economics. marketing or related discipline
– Excellent client management skills
– Ability to understand, analyze, and construct business plans and financial statements
– Proven experience managing teams and using work plans to structure own and team members’ work
– Ability to develop industry development strategy and recommend key interventions
– Deep technical knowledge in agribusiness and or agro-processing
– Manage the design and implementation of TechnoServe’s assistance to entrepreneurs across one or more sectors.
– Provide hands-on support to TechnoServe clients (including farmers’ groups, cooperatives and processors) in order to grow their businesses and maximize impact on the poor
– Manage a small team of short-term experts or volunteer consultants, as needed.
– Collect and analyze key impact data on a quarterly basis
Method of Application
To apply, please e-mail CV, salary history and 3 references to [email protected]
by 17:00 Thursday, 21 July.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
TechnoServe is an equal opportunity employer.