C.Vinan Comms Limited is a dynamic, highly motivated company that is focused on providing cost-effective solutions and consultancy services to network operators in Africa. Its initial success was achieved in Cameroon and Nigeria. However, it is now expanding into other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Outdoor Das)
- Responsible for managing all oDAS projects to meet cost targets & timescales
- Responsible for all oDAS designs, Passive & Active Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) solutions
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications for equipment used in oDAS designs
- Prepare proposals for oDAS projects and work with the sales team to win new business
- Provide technical support to team members & generate regular project reports
- Carry out other technical jobs specified by the Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for proposing oDAS designs that meet customer coverage & capacity needs
- Responsible for physical site surveys at indoor sites to obtain information for oDAS designs
- Responsible for performing pre & post benchmarking , using TEMS or other tools to confirm coverage performance
- Responsible for generating schematics, link budgets, cable layouts & antenna positioning
- Responsible for supervising sub-contractors and engineers on site to implement oDAS designs
- Responsible for generating as-built drawings after oDAS implementation
Essential Skills/ Attributes / Qualifications
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in an engineering subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant with ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong multi-tasking ability and good team leader
- Good managerial skills and ability to work with or without supervision
- Honest person with a strong work ethic.
- At least 5 years experience working as an Engineer in a telecoms company
- Capable of using drive/walk test equipment (e.g. TEMS) and analysing results
- Cable of using Site Master for VSWR measurements & Spectrum Analyser for signal tests
- Capable of using excel spreadsheet to generate link budgets & other analysis
- Good organisational skills
- Good PC skills, MS Office (word, excel, etc.) MS Visio, Internet Explorer, Email, etc
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent installation and rigging skills
- Willing to travel at short notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th April, 2018.