CA Global – Our client, a leading international advertising group is seeking an experienced assertive CFO to lead the Finance function within a market, providing financial advice and guidance to brand teams in support of the achievement of market revenue and profit targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Advises Senior Market Management on key business decisions through sound commercial judgement highlighting options, trade-offs, risks and opportunities.
- Builds finance capabilities, tools and skills within a market on a continuing basis to increase efficiency and the value add of the Finance team across the business.
- Instils a sense of operational excellence and understanding of the competitive environment across the Finance teams within a market.
- Supports the Regional Operational Finance Director, as necessary, in terms of escalation/resolution of issues and adherence to SLA’s.
- Owns the country level Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Ensures control and governance requirements are met within the market.
- Finance leader and sponsor of growth initiatives including launch of new business units and acquisitions
- Drives closer integration of the group’s business units within market.
- Embeds client profitability and excellent commercial judgement in business decision making within the market.
- Tracks performance against internal targets and external best practice, making timely interventions at appropriate times.
- Leads the short and long-term budgetary planning and cost management for a market in alignment with processes.
- Visibly sponsors and drives continuous improvement/change programmes throughout their implementation to achieve project benefits.
- University Degree and an Accounting qualification, or MBA with Finance specialism.
- Experience with launching new businesses and changing overall business strategy.
- Extensive experience of pricing and negotiation.
- 15-20 years of experience, with 10+ years of financial management experience.
- Experience in both IFRS and local GAAP accounting standards.
- Robust knowledge of internal control systems and implementation of such controls.
- Experience with acquisitions and post-merger integration.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply